Thursday, August 19, 2010

If it doesn't work just keep trying till you feel like giving up.

Well I guess I'm going to start blogging, something I always told my self I would never do. like I have the darn time. I have 4 kids. ages 1, 2, 4, and 10. the two year old has speech therapy, the 10 year old has bi-polar, anxiety, and ADD. and in home therapy. I have laundry coming out of my wazoo, dishes are multiplying by the second in my very dirty, and frankly, smelly sink. My rugs haven't been vacuumed in weeks cause the stupid vacuum is broke. there is dust literally making houses in the corners of my kitchen. I mean really who in the hell am I to sit on my huge ass and write about anything? I should be cleaning, that's my sisters famous phrase. "I should be cleaning" that girl sweeps and mops her floors twice a day, her house puts me to shame, and yes she has 3 small kids, so there is no excuse there. I just truly hate cleaning. oh well I'll get there, ha-ha yeah we'll see. my husband helps so much, he will keep the kids busy with tasks so we can both clean together. I ♥ Him!



So I'm starting this, because my ten year old has been in therapy for almost 6 years now, and I have learned some great ways to communicate with people, especially young emotional, and socially challenged people.. So I think that it can be a form of my own therapy to get some of the almost ridiculous sayings out of my head and out into the world for all to see. So be prepared! I am going to let you into the mind of a time and sleep deprived mother of 4 that has been in Family therapy with kids for 6 years. And well if I don't like it or if for some weird reason I would rather clean than do this I will do my best and keep trying, I swear that is until I feel like giving up. I really don't stick to much. I get all enthused about something but it always fizzles for me. Nothing has ever held my interest for long, well except my husband and the kids are stuck too, but I love them so it's OK. for now

No comments: